Can you believe it’s Halloween already? I swear school just started yesterday! If your kids…
You CAN Take It With You #StreamTeam
They say you can’t take it with you, but I’m here to tell you that you can. You can most definitely take it with you – your Netflix download that is. The exciting news this month is about an exceptional value-add to your Netflix subscription – digital downloads. This is such a great feature, it’s like taking a delicious restaurant meal you just can’t finish home in a doggy bag for later.
You can download select titles for viewing at a later date, like when:
- On planes, trains and automobiles while you are going to and from festivities and are not also responsible for driving or flying them – safety first!
- You are hiding from relatives during holiday gatherings in spots that have very little wifi but seem like a good place to avoid sentences that start with “In MY DAY, kids had RESPECT.”
- At the gym while you are on a marathon cardio session because you’re trying to be all NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS but you would also like to bring the magic of a Netflix binge with you.
- With headphones at the walk-in clinic while you are waiting to see a doctor because it’s flu season, the lines are long and you and/or your kids are so sick. Nothing hits the spot like a feel-good movie to pass the time without burning through your data.
- The weather outside is frightful and the internet is down but it’s bedtime and your little people just can’t sleep until they watch __________. Netflix totally has your back with downloads at the ready for bedtime emergencies so your regular programming isn’t pre-empted by storms.
So yes, friends, you CAN take it with you, thanks to Netflix. Download a selected title and save it for later like the best dinner you’ve ever enjoyed. Netflix has your back for travelling, New Years Resolution-ing, waiting room boredom busting and in the event of weather related internet interruptions. So take it with you, and enjoy!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam program, and receive special perks for sharing all my family’s favourites with you, dear reader. I was not financially compensated for this post